Strickland Waterproofing is proud to announce the April project of the month is project Hercules in Kannapolis, North Carolina! With nearly 23 acres under roof this project is one Strickland Waterproofing’s larger jobs. We are handling all of the the tilt panel and floor joint caulking on this monster sized building! Just goes to prove that no job is too big nor too small for SWI!
Good afternoon Team,
I am very proud to send this email and to appreciate Strickland Waterproofing to their “safety performance” at TRU-WTP in Gastonia NC. The team that is currently working on site lead by Angel Vargas has performed an outstanding safe work, not only for the crew but for others as well. See below for a few items that the crew has been successfully performed:
- Work areas are maintained clean and debris are picked up daily
- Leadman is always proactive and ask what is required in advance. If training is necessary, the employees are trained and cards are submitted. Perhaps, swing stage scaffold training as an example.
- The crew works with other trades and always shows positive attitude.
- Protects construction and plant personnel by barricading the area, and the ground person directs traffic to a safe route.
- Complies with rules and regulations, when in doubt the leadman or employees are not afraid to ask questions.
- Tools are replaced when don’t pass the competent person inspection
- Always attend to safety meetings and stretching exercises, or Angel calls RC to let us know that the crew won’t be able to make it on time and they do their own stretching exercises.
- PTPs are done prior to start working and submitted on the daily basis.
- Proper PPE is provided as needed and most importantly the proper PPE for the task. When the crew was power washing brick, they had rubber gloves, reflective rain suit with, rubber steel toe boots, fall protection when working above or bear water, etc.
Thank you for the great efforts and safe work performance, keep up the great work.
Safety Coordinator – Civil & Environmental Division
Two River Water Treatment Plant
414 N. York St. Gastonia, NC, 28052
Our January project of the month is a fine example of our residential stucco repair and exterior tile work. But wait theirs more! The fine craftsmen at Strickland also removed the pre -existing and failed attempt at waterproofing, leveled and cleaned the concrete, installed a new waterproof membrane did several water tests to insure the leak was corrected and then finished with new stucco and tile installation.
At Strickland Waterproofing we truly and do it all!
Strickland Waterproofing is excited to announce that we are expanding our Raleigh facility!. The project started with a bang as the nearly 130 foot tower had to be removed to accommodate our new warehouse!. In order better serve our clients as well as keep up with our rapidly expanding Raleigh market we need more space! Please stay tuned as we will bring updates as we move forward in the construction process.
The 2017 Strickland Waterproofing Christmas Party was held at Dave and Buster’s!. The Strickland staff spent the evening ringing in the Yuletide eating, drinking and being merry!. With plenty of great food, cold soft drinks and healthy supply of video game tokens for the kids all whom attended had a great time!. At Strickland Waterproofing Company we are family and from our family to yours
December Project of the Month is the Anderson Student Union.
Strickland Waterproofing’s attention to detail was on full display In Andersen South Carolina! Our close quarters excavation, prep and installation of drain mat and sheet membrane to a nearly finished building is a testament to Strickland quality!
Project of the month: Two Rivers Water Treatment Facility
Strickland Waterproofing is proud to be a part of the Two Rivers project in Gastonia North Carolina!
We are restoring and waterproofing the concrete surrounding the containment pools. SWI is very excited to be a fully trained and certified installer of MG Krete. This incredibly durable and waterproof product can be applied over existing concrete to serve as top surface repair and also to waterproof the surface. The extreme durability of MG Krete allows us to install this material at a thickness of less than 1/4 inch!
For more info on MG Krete and other exciting products please contact us at (704)347-1345