Strickland Waterproofing has the manpower and the equipment to handle your job no mater the size. Being the largest waterproofing company in the southeast has its benefits and having enough workforce to handle multiple large jobs simultaneously across the south east is one of them. Tired of losing precious time and money ? let the big boys at Strickland Waterproofing get it finished ahead of schedule!
At Strickland Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the fact that we excel at a very broad range of projects!. We are able to answer the bell even when we receive a higher calling! One call does it all!
Happy Easter to one and all from your friends at Strickland Waterproofing!
Strickland Waterproofing is proud to announce the April project of the month is project Hercules in Kannapolis, North Carolina! With nearly 23 acres under roof this project is one Strickland Waterproofing’s larger jobs. We are handling all of the the tilt panel and floor joint caulking on this monster sized building! Just goes to prove that no job is too big nor too small for SWI!
Good afternoon Team,
I am very proud to send this email and to appreciate Strickland Waterproofing to their “safety performance” at TRU-WTP in Gastonia NC. The team that is currently working on site lead by Angel Vargas has performed an outstanding safe work, not only for the crew but for others as well. See below for a few items that the crew has been successfully performed:
- Work areas are maintained clean and debris are picked up daily
- Leadman is always proactive and ask what is required in advance. If training is necessary, the employees are trained and cards are submitted. Perhaps, swing stage scaffold training as an example.
- The crew works with other trades and always shows positive attitude.
- Protects construction and plant personnel by barricading the area, and the ground person directs traffic to a safe route.
- Complies with rules and regulations, when in doubt the leadman or employees are not afraid to ask questions.
- Tools are replaced when don’t pass the competent person inspection
- Always attend to safety meetings and stretching exercises, or Angel calls RC to let us know that the crew won’t be able to make it on time and they do their own stretching exercises.
- PTPs are done prior to start working and submitted on the daily basis.
- Proper PPE is provided as needed and most importantly the proper PPE for the task. When the crew was power washing brick, they had rubber gloves, reflective rain suit with, rubber steel toe boots, fall protection when working above or bear water, etc.
Thank you for the great efforts and safe work performance, keep up the great work.
Safety Coordinator – Civil & Environmental Division
Two River Water Treatment Plant
414 N. York St. Gastonia, NC, 28052
Strickland Waterproofing also does residential waterproofing and restoration work!
Our January project of the month is a fine example of our residential stucco repair and exterior tile work. But wait theirs more! The fine craftsmen at Strickland also removed the pre -existing and failed attempt at waterproofing, leveled and cleaned the concrete, installed a new waterproof membrane did several water tests to insure the leak was corrected and then finished with new stucco and tile installation.
At Strickland Waterproofing we truly and do it all!
Strickland Waterproofing is excited to announce that we are expanding our Raleigh facility!. The project started with a bang as the nearly 130 foot tower had to be removed to accommodate our new warehouse!. In order better serve our clients as well as keep up with our rapidly expanding Raleigh market we need more space! Please stay tuned as we will bring updates as we move forward in the construction process.
From all of us at Strickland Waterproofing